Bases on current terms and conditions as well as ICANN’sRight Protection Mechanism, New gTLD Collision Occurrence Management Plan andother requirements and applicable laws, .网址(xn--ses554g)registry has come into thestart-up information statement as below.
2.1 Sunrise Policies
2.1.1 Sunrise Registration
The New gTLD, . 网址, will offer a 30-daySunrise period as the Rights Protection Mechanism for trademark holdersbefore theLimited Registration Period(LRP) and General Registration. Thebeginning and ending dates for sunrise are published on .网址website, www.nic.网址. During the Sunrise, onlySMD File holders (or their agents) will be authorized to submit SunriseApplications.
The following process applies to Sunrise Applications:
1) SMD files should be submitted with SunriseApplications;
2) SMD files are validated by the Registry. Applicationswithout a valid SMD File or with an invalid SMD File will be rejected by theRegistry;
3) The applications with SMD files valid will go throughevaluations by the Registry. Domain name registration applications that meetthe Sunrise registration eligibility and compliant with all registry policiesand ICANN requirements will be considered qualified and they will be timetamped . Comfirmations will be sent to the applicants;
4) At the end of surise period, qualified applicationswill be allocated by .网址registry on the first come first served basis during thequiet period.
2.1.3 SunriseDispute Resolution
As outlined by ICANN, allnew gTLD registries are obliged to provide a Sunrise Dispute Resolution Policy..网址 regsitry provides a disputeresolution mechanism and panelist. Any person can raise a complaint under thisPolicy.
Once a complaint under thisPolicy is initiated, the domain name(s) in dispute will be locked againstmodification or transfers between registrants and/or registrars, and againstdeletion.
126.96.36.199 Applicable Disputes
.网址 Sunrise Dispute ResolutionPolicy applies to disputes arising out of or concerning the Sunrise service,namely registrations that are in violation of .网址 Sunrise Policies.
Please note that Disputes regarding the validity of anSMD File are subject to a separate TMCH dispute process and should be submittedto the TMCH using its dispute resolution procedures outlined in http://trademark-clearinghouse.com/disputeprior to initiation of a complaint under this Policy. In the event the TMCHreports fraud in an SMD File or a Sunrise application, .网址 may disqualify the Sunriseapplication or, in the event that fraud is detected after the Sunrise period,delete the applicable domain name(s).
188.8.131.52 Disput Submission
Sunrise complaints must be sent to .网址 registry within thirty (30)days of the date of registration of the relevant domain name(s).
The dispute under this policy must be lodgedelectronically via the appropriate form to dispute@nic.网址.
184.108.40.206 Proof and Evidence
In order to file acomplaint, the complainant is required to raise the supporting evidence to .网址 Registryto prove that:
1) The trademark certificate that the registrant heldduring Sunrise Registration is not of national effect (or regional effect) orthe trademark had not been court-validated or protected by statute or treaty;
2) The registered domain name is not identical totrademark record in TMCH, namely the words on the trademark , which the SunriseRegistration is based on.
3) The SMD File used during Sunrise registration was illegallyobtained and/or submitted;
4) Unqualified Sunrise Registration caused by registry’smisoperation.
The complaint submitted mustinclude the information as below:
1) Complainant’s or authorized representative’s name orcompany name, email address, postal address and phone number
2) Subject of the dispute, namely the domain name(s)should be provided;
3) Trademark(s) validated by TMCH and its relevant SMDFile;
4) Respondent contact information as shown in WHOIS entryassociated with the disputed domain name(s);
5) Up to 500 words description of the basis of the complaint.
220.127.116.11 Disput Resolution Procedures
.网址registry shall review the complaint for completenesswith this Policy and, if in compliance, shall forward the complaint, includingany annexes, electronically to the Respondent following receipt of the complait.However, if .网址registry considers the complaint to be administratively insufficient,it shall notify the Complainant and the Respondent of the nature of the insufficiesidentified.
Within fifteen (15) days of the date of commencement ofthe administrative proceeding, the Respondent shall submit a response to .网址registry.
The response shall:
1) Provide the name, postal and email addresses and thetelephone numbers of the Respondent and of any representative authorised to actfor the Respondent in the administrative proceeding;
2) Identify and annex applicable trademark(s) as validatedby the TMCH and the relevant SMD File; and
3) Identify any other legal proceedings that have beencommenced or terminated in connection with or relating to any of the domainname(s) that are the subject of the dispute.
The Panelist may state the basis of the statements anddocuments provided by the parties, this Policy, other .网址 policies, and any rules andprinciples of law that it deems applicable; the decision shall state whether aregistered domain name in the TLD is to be cancelled or the status quomaintained; and decisions made under this SDRP will be publicly published by .网址registry on its website.
18.104.22.168 Implementation of decision
Once the Panelist’s decision causes a status change ofa registered domain name, the .网址registry shall implement ten (10) business days later aftercommunication of the decision, unless the registrant submits to .网址registry during that ten(10) day period official documentation that the registrant has appealed alawsuit to preserve its claimed rights in a court of competent jurisdictionover the parties and the registered domain name. If such notification isreceived, no further action shall be taken until the .网址registry receives(i)evidence satisfactory to the .网址registry of an agreed resolution between the parties;(ii) evidence satisfactory to .网址registry that registrant’s lawsuit has been dismissedor withdrawn; or (iii) a copy of an order from such court dismissing suchlawsuit or otherwise directing disposition of the registereddomain name.
All parties involved shall hold registrar, .网址registry and the Panelistharmless from any claim arising from operation of the SDRP. Neither party mayname the registrar, .网址registry, or the Panelist as a party or otherwiseinclude the registrar, the Registry Operator, .网址registry, or the Panelist inany judicial proceeding relating to the dispute or the administration of theSDRP. The parties shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless theregistrar, the Registry Operator, .网址registry, the Panelist andtheir respective employees, contractors, agents and service providers from anyclaim arising from the conduct or result of a proceeding under this SDRP.Neither the registrar, the Registry Operator, the Panelist and their respectiveemployees, contractors, agents and service providers shall be liable to a partyfor any act or omission in connection with any administrative proceeding underthis SDRP or the corresponding Rules. The complainant shall be directly andsolely liable to the registrant in the event the complaint is granted incircumstances where the registrant is lawfully entitled to registration and useof the registered domain name(s) in the TLD.
2.2 Limited RegistrationPolicies
Limited Registration is a limited-time opportunity forthose who don’t qualify for Sunrise, but want to secure a valued .网址 domain name. The LimitedRegistration is open for the general public.
The registry has elected numbers of domain names forlimited registration period.
The Limited Registration will run for approximatelythirty (30) days, immediately following the conclusion of the Sunrise periodand its subsequent quiet period. During this limited period, anyone may applyfor .网址 specially-offered domainnames, as an expression of interest. This phase is designed to offer anypotential registrant the opportunity to obtain a desired domain name.
At the end of the Limited registration period, those .网址 domain names with a singleeligible applicant will be automatically allocated to such sole applicant.However, those .网址 domain names with more than one eligible applicant willallocated on a first come, first served basis.
Registrants may submit applications, in the form providedby registrars, for any available specially-offered .网址 domain names, meaningdomain names that have not been reserved, restricted, registered, awarded, orotherwise allocated prior to commencement of the Limited registration period.
2.3 General RegistrationPolicies
General Registrationcommences after conclusion of the Sunrise Period, Limited Registration Periodand their subsequent quiet periods. During General RegistrationPeriod, available domain names in the TLD are open to the general public for registration.General Registration applications must meet all .网址 Policies and ICANNrequirements. Valid applications will be allocated on a first-come,first-served basis.
As required in Rights Protection Mechnisam, during thefirst ninety (90) calendar days of the General Registration, Registry Operatorsmust provide the Claims Services. .网址registry shall provide “Claims Services” during the first ninety(90) calendar days of its General Registration
With the goals and mission of a stable and secureoperation of .网址，based on applicable laws and ICANN requirements, .网址 registry has come into theAnti-abuse Policy.
It is required by .网址 registry that allregistered domain name holders have to enter into an electronic or paperregistration agreement with the sponsoring registrar. The agreement shallcomply with all the applicable laws and ICANN requirements.
.网址 registry expressly prohibits abusive use of a domain namefor any illegal or fraudulent activities, including but not limited to, distributingmalware, abusively operating botnets,phishing, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement, fraudulent or deceptivepractices, counterfeiting or otherwise engaging in activity contrary toapplicable law.
.网址 registry reserves the right, at its sole discretion and atany time and without limitation, to deny, suspend, cancel, redirect, ortransfer any registration or transaction, or place any domain name(s) onregistry lock, hold, or similar status as it determines necessary to the domainname that in abusive use.
.网址 registry will periodically conduct a technical analysis toassess whether domains in .网址 being used to perpetrate security threats, such as pharming,phishing, malware, and botnets..网址 registry will also providean abuse point of contact eamil address which can be found on .网址 registry website to allowmultiple staff members to monitor and address abuse reports.
2.5 Domain Name LabelRequirements
.网址 registry will accept an application that comply with the requirementsas defined below:
2.5.1 An ASCII Domain Name Label (string) or Its Translated A-Label String:
ASCII strings must meet therequirements below:
1. cannot exceed 63 characters (not including the TLD);
2. must consist of A-Z (case insensitive), the digits (0-9) andhyphen (-) only;
3. contain at least one character;
4. cannot start or end with a hyphen (-);
5. cannot contain hyphens in the third and fourth characterpositions (-).
2.5.2 An IDN Strings Domain Name Label (string)
IDN strings must meet therequi rements below:
• "IDN Character Table forCNNIC",http://www.iana.org/domains/idn-tables/tables/cn_zh-cn_4.0.html; and
• "IDN Character Table for TWNIC", http://www.iana.org/domains/idn-tables/tables/tw_zh-tw_4.0.1.html.
Concerning IDN Variants, .网址registry adopts thefollowing sub-level IDN variant bundling rules:
• Once a registrantregisters a Chinese domain name, relevant traditional or simplified label(s)will be automatically activated in DNS. All other variant labels will beblocked from registration.
• If the original registeredIDN label is deleted, all of its traditional and simplified labels will bedeleted from zone file and its variant labels will be unblocked.
2.6 Reserved Names
2.6.1 Reserved Names Required by ICANN
.网址registry shall comply withICANN’s requirements on mandatedreserved names, which include:
a. The ASCII label “EXAMPLE”.
b. All two-character ASCII labels (including 00 to 99).
c. Labels reserved for registry operations.
d. Country and Territory Names.
e. International Olympic Committee; International Red Cross and Red CrescentMovement.
f. Intergovernmental Organizations.
g. Second level names blocked under ICANN’s “New gTLD Collision OccurrenceManagement Plan”.
The reserved names are open for updateaccording to ICANN’s notification.
2.6.2 Reserved Names Required by Local Laws and Regulations
According to The Measures for the Administration of InternetDomain Names (Regulation No. 30) published by the Ministry of Industry andInformation Technology of the People's Republic of China stipulate, .网址registry shall block the domains namesidentified as below from registration:
a. Oppose the fundamental principles of theConstitution;
b. Compromise national security, divulge state secrets, subvert thegovernment or damage national unity;
c. Damage national honor and interest;
d. Incite ethnic hatred or ethnic discrimination, undermining people unity;
e. Violate state religion policies or propagate heretical teachings or feudalsuperstitions;
f. Spread rumors, disturb social order or undermine social stability;
g. Spread obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terrorism orincite the commission of crimes;
h. Insult or slander others or infringe upon the legitimate rights andinterests of a third party; or
i. Contain other content prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.”
The rules and reserved names are openfor update according to relevant notification from the authority.
2.6.3 Names Reserved by Registry
.网址registryreserves the right to reserve domain names for the puporses of marketing. .网址registry is entitled to allocate the reservednames for sale from time to time in its operation.
3 Registry’s Rights to StartupInformation
The policies contained inthe Start-up Inforamtion are subject to change and update in .网址registry’s discretion fromtime to time to comply with applicable laws and ICANN requirements. Internetusers are encouraged to go to.网址 website for the most recent policies and notification.