This Anti-Abuse Policy forms part of the“Registry Policies”and applies to the following top level domain ("TLD"):
· TLD：.网址 (xn—ses554g)
Unless otherwise defined herein, capitalized terms used in this document have the meanings given to them in the Registrar Accreditation Agreement (“RAA”).
This document is in both English and Chinese. If there is any inconsistency or conflict, the English version shall be authoritative.
Registration and use of domain names in the TLD are subject to all applicable laws and regulations, all Registry Policies and ICANN requirements set out in the Registry Agreement and the RAA, including all ICANN Consensus Policies and Temporary Policies.
Registry Operator reserves the right to amend or update this policy from time to time to take into account new laws or ICANN requirements, changes to technology or Registry’s operations and practices. Any amendments or update to this policy shall be effective and binding upon registrars and registrants thirty (30) days after the initial date of posting on Registry Operator’s website at http://www.nic.wang.
Provisions to be Included in Registration Agreements
Registrars must require all Registered Name Holders to enter into an electronic or paper registration agreement with the sponsoring registrar.
Each registration agreement must include all the provisions specified in any applicable law, the RAA and the Registry-Registrar Agreement.
Registry Operator expressly prohibits abusive use of a domain name for any illegal or fraudulent activities, including but not limited to, distributing malware, abusively operating botnets, phishing, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement, fraudulent or deceptive practices, counterfeiting or otherwise engaging in activity contrary to applicable law.
Registry Operator will periodically conduct a technical analysis to assess whether domains in the TLD are being used to perpetrate security threats, such as pharming, phishing, malware, and botnets.
Consequences for Contravention of Anti-Abuse Policy
Registry Operator reserves the right to deny, cancel or transfer any registration or transaction, or place any domain name(s) on registry lock, hold or similar status, that it deems necessary, in its discretion:
· a. to enforce any Registry Policies (including this policy) and ICANN requirements, as amended from time to time;
· b. to protect the integrity and stability of Registry Operator, its operations, and the TLD;
· c. to comply with any applicable law, regulation, holding, order, or decision issued by a court, administrative authority, or dispute resolution service provider with jurisdiction over Registry Operator or registrants;
· d. to establish, assert, or defend the legal rights of Registry Operator or a third party, or to avoid any liability, civil or criminal, on the part of Registry Operator as well as its affiliates, subsidiaries, owners, officers, directors, representatives, employees, contractors, and stockholders; and
· e. to correct mistakes made by Registry Operator or a registrar in connection with a registration or reservation of the domain name.
To report abuse, please contact the Registry Abuse Primary Contact (Wang Fugang)
by Email: email@example.com (7*24), by phone: +86 4000800066 (5*8)
or by post to the following address:
102, 7th Floor, Block B, Building 1, No. 38A Zhongguancun Street, Haidian District, Beijing, 100082, China